At 9h00, on November 28, 2018 • By Norm Mo
On November 28th at Flamboro Downs in Race 2
Win Placed Show: 4
Trifecta at $ 1 or 20 cents:
4 (1st 2nd 3rd)
Superfecta at 20 cents
4 (1st 2nd 3rd 4th)
No 4 Bravado Seelster (15/1)
The first change with No 4 is driver Scott Coulter (.301 and 18 % winners) for Ryan Desroche (.144 and 7 % winners), a young person from the Maritimes who lacks experience but did well with the horse recently finishing in eighth place.
The second change is the position, the fourth instead of the eighth. That counts a lot in this race and this position is the most winning with 19 %.
The only problem is that he climbs class but he should be part of the trifecta or superfecta given his morning rating of 15/1. It will drive up prices !
I prefer a horse shaped like him with these changes as a horse coming down from class.
Proposed bet: November 28th, Flamboro, race 2
Win, Place and Show: 4
Trifecta: 4 (1st 2nd 3rd) with 1,2,3,5,7 with 1,2,3,5,7
Superfecta: 4 (1st 2nd 3rd 4th) with 1,2,3,5,7 with 1,2,3,5,7 with 1,2,3,5,7
- Win: Choose a horse that will win the race.)
- Place: Choose a horse that will finish first or second.
- Show: Choose a horse that will finish first, second or third.
- Trifecta: Choose 3 horses that will finish first, second and third, in selected order
- Superfecta: Choose 4 horses that will finish first, second, third and fourth in selected order