Take the challenge of 8th position !
At 8h02, on November 1, 2018 • By Ghislain Paquet
On November 1st at Rideau in the 4th race, a Win and Placed bet on 3,8, an Exacta Box on 1,3,8 and a Trifecta on 1,3,8 with 1,3,8 with 1,3,5,6,8.
No 8 Famous Earl:
This colt has faced much stronger opposition in recent weeks: Bing Bang Bigolo to name just that one. His few times in 1:57 are faster than his opponents. The only handicap for this member of the Brosseau-McDonald team is his difficult starting position.
No 3 Nineteen Roses:
It will be in its infancy for the formidable duo Copley-Gagnon (.372).
No 1 Saulsbrook Flicka:
First start in Ontario for this mare of Maritimes. Must be careful.
Proposed bet: November 1st, Rideau, race 4
Win and Place: 3,8
Exacta in box: 1,3,8
Trifecta: 1,3,8 with 1,3,8 with 1,3,5,6,8
- Win: Choose a horse that will win the race.)
- Place: Choose a horse that will finish first or second.
- Exacta: Choose 2 horses that will finish first and second, in selected order.
- Box: This bet allows you to buy all possible combinations for selected bet and selected horses. Be aware that every additional combination will raise your ticket value.
- Trifecta: Choose 3 horses that will finish first, second and third, in selected order