Pole and Gagnon
At 7h00, on November 1, 2018 • By Ghislain Paquet
On November 1st at Rideau in the 10th race, a Win and Placed bet on No 1 Stargazing Cruiser, an Exacta box on 1 with 2,3,5,9 and a Trifecta on 1 (1st and 2nd) with 2,3,5,9. For the quality of opponents she has faced lately, for his starting position and for the presence of Guy Gagnon on his sulky, everything is in place to know reunion with the podium. At 5/1, this is a mare that could surprise many as she did on September 20th.
Proposed bet: November 1st, Rideau, race 10
Win and Place: 1
Exacta in box: 1 with 2,3,5,9
Trifecta: 1 (1st and 2nd) with 2,3,5,9
- Win: Choose a horse that will win the race.)
- Place: Choose a horse that will finish first or second.
- Exacta: Choose 2 horses that will finish first and second, in selected order.
- Box: This bet allows you to buy all possible combinations for selected bet and selected horses. Be aware that every additional combination will raise your ticket value.
- Trifecta: Choose 3 horses that will finish first, second and third, in selected order